Warner Robins is a vibrant and growing city with a diverse citizenry, but it isn’t currently meeting its full potential. We must invest in a smart, inclusive, and sustainable renewal plan in order to truly become the International City that we strive to be. Below you’ll find my key points for achieving this goal, should you give me the opportunity to be your next Mayor.
- Identify existing opportunities for physical improvements, to include the areas of our city that have long been neglected.
- Review city ordinances to determine barriers to achieving revitalization goals, and work with City Council to eliminate those obstacles.
- Reconnect our community by developing a schedule of city-sponsored events and diverse cultural experiences.
- Re-envision vacant lots and undevelopable properties as prospects for new, environmentally responsible recreation spaces.
- Regularly seek feedback from a truly representative array of citizens to include civic and faith leadership, and community activists.
- Establish guidelines and timelines for the renovation of vacant properties on Commercial Circle.